воскресенье, 25 октября 2015 г.

5th Form Household chores



5th Form
Household Chores
Everyone likes comfort, delicious food? clean rooms and tidy clothes. But to have all these we must work a lot. In my opinion, housework is boring, but there is a proverb: "Many hands make light work". So if every member of the family does his bit about the house then the housework isn`t too difficult or boring.
As for me, I have my own household chores as well as other members of my family. My chores include making the bed, ................ and ......................... . My Mum cooks dinner, ................... and............................ . My Dad takes out the rubbish, ................... and...................... . There`s one thing that all the members of my family do together. It`s shopping for food and clothes.
Today the housework is much easier thanks to modern appliances such as a vacuum cleaner, a washing machine, a dishwasher and others.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий