четверг, 12 ноября 2015 г.

East or West, Home is Best

5th Form

East or West, Home is Best
There`s a proverb "East or West, Home is Best". In my opinion, it is right. I`d like to tell you about my home.

I live in a big and beautiful city, but quite far from the city centre. I live in a quiet neighbourhood/in a busy street in a modern block of flats. My flat is on the ........... floor, (so it`s got a great view of the city). It`s (not very) big. It`s got a modern kitchen, a large living room, a/two bedroom(s) and a bathroom. My favourite room is...... . It has got...................... . It has also got..................... .

Living in my area is very convenient: there is a post office, a chemist`s and a lot of shops such as a baker`s, a butcher`s,........................ and........................ . Life is interesting in my area. There are a lot of places where we can spend out free time: a modern cinema, a gym, a library and a park. There are also many places for eating out: a fast food restaurant, sushi restaurants and cafes.

I certainly can say: my home is my life. Here live my nearest and dearest. There is no place like home.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий